Monday, April 3, 2017

Mission:April

This month-maybe longer, if it helps- I am going to write more. I'm going to share. I'm going to be as transparent as I can without letting myself dwell on things that aren't healthy and without calling anyone out or being passive aggressive-because that's not what this is about. It's about being a voice. For myself, which is actually difficult for me because I fear rejection (after all, I've been rejected a LOT in my life so far), but also a voice for others who are struggling with anxiety and depression, and the way that life piles on top of that and makes it feel insurmountable. 

I'm exploring options to help me heal, and maybe-hopefully-I'll have some good things to share on that front as time goes on. Only one thing is clear though, I MUST FIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment