Monday, June 8, 2015

Starting JMBR Week 2

I'll be honest, I'm frustrated. I worked out hard and pretty consistently all last month, and I kicked major butt all last week, and I'm not any smaller. My performance is making me really proud, and that's great, but let's be real, it's not what's driving me most. I want to look strong and fit and feel strong and comfortable in my clothes. I know I just had a baby and a doughy belly kinda comes with the territory unless you have a killer metabolism (which I don't, I have a metabolic disorder, YAY!), and I'm breastfeeding exclusively, which seems to make my body hold onto weight rather than drop it. So, what's the answer? 

Well it's clearly not to give up in defeat. I'm going to keep ripping through my workouts, and I'm also going to make sure I'm eating enough-because isn't that usually the problem for me? Maybe if I eat a little more, my body won't be so uptight about letting go of some chubs. Also; I need to be intentional about going to bed earlier. Less sleep inhibits weight loss too. So, here I go, launching into week two of body revolution and resolving to eat and sleep more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment